One hour to change the world
Corporate volunteer program in partnership with the Gestionar Esperanzas Foundation
The Gestionar Esperanzas Foundation supports various organizations (mainly soup kitchens and snack programs) to promote community development.
To achieve this, daily activities are carried out in the field and in management, primarily in:
- San Fernando
- San Isidro
- San Martin
What do we do?
- Regarding the Front
- Spaces with value
- Culture and sports
Virtual corporate volunteering looking for:
- Develop new skills
- Strengthen creativity
- Expand the dissemination and visibility of the work of the Organizations
- Promote relationships
- FGE assigns tasks by ClickUp
- Read description of tasks and subtasks
- Volunteering begins!
- Record hours
- Volunteer hours must be outside working hours (9 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- It is very important to preserve the link with the Organizations.
- I respect
- Catalina Canosa | FGE firstname.lastname@example.org | 11-3631-7569
- María Sol Flores | FGE email@example.com | 11-6918-5308
- Sol Fenoglio | RRHH firstname.lastname@example.org